- 10 cups water *
- 1/3 cup chicken base *
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 cup diced carots
- 1 piece of Parmesan rind
- 1 can of cannellini beans 15.5 oz , drained and rinsed
- 10 oz of hot Italian Sausage, cooked and sliced thin
- 12 oz bag of chopped and washed Kale or the equivalent of freshly bought
* You may substitute 10 cups of chicken broth and omit the water and base.
Toss all of the above ingredients into a large soup pot and bring to a boil, then cover with a lid and lower heat to simmer for 45 minutes. Remove Parmesan rind and throw away, serve immediately.