- 1 (1 lb. 13 oz.) can Goya garbanzo beans
- 1 (1 lb. 13 oz.) can Goya black beans
- 1 (15.5 oz) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15-16) oz. can butter beans
- 1 (15-16 oz.) can pinto beans
- ¼ cup freshly chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic from jar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅔ cup aged white wine vinegar
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3 spring onions (sliced green tops too)
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- freshly ground sea salt to taste
Drain and rinse all beans in a colander. Place in a large mixing bowl. Cut sun dried tomatoes into slivers with kitchen scissors and clean and slice green onions. Add to beans.
Add remaining ingredients to beans. Stir well. Place in an airtight bowl and chill overnight.
Serve as a side or have a bowl of beans for lunch. Healthy can be delicious. Feel free to change the bean selection around. I have used Fava beans, black soy beans, pigeon beans, etc.