Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 box Duncan Hines Spice cake mix
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- parchment paper
- cookie dough dropper
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and drop cookie dough onto paper evenly spacing a dozen cookies per sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit on cookie sheet for 3 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool.
Once cookies have completely cooled it is time to prepare icing.
Cream Cheese Icing
- 4 oz cream cheese 1/3 less fat, softened
- 8 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar