- Martini shaker
- mini skewer, the disposable kind
- 1 large beer glass
- 3 slices pepperoni
- 1 grape tomato
- 1 mozzarella string cheese stick, only using a 1 inch piece cut off
- 1 lime wedge, room temp
- Old Bay seasoning
- 2-3 oz. Belvedere Vodka
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco, a few drops
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- dash of celery seed
- one 5.5 oz. can V-8 juice, regular or spicy hot flavor, chilled
- 1 disposable straw, the bendable kind
In a martini shaker add some ice, vodka, Worchestershire sauce, Tabasco, black pepper, celery seed and the whole can of V-8. Put the lid on and shake a few times to mix well.
Pour mixture into prepared beer glass and place on top a lime wedge and prepared skewer, then add the straw. Enjoy!
If you would like to drink a Bloody Maria just substitute tequila for vodka. Or how about a Bloody Virgin, just eliminate the alcohol.