- 1 lb. black bean spaghetti
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper cut into thin strips and then cut in half
- 8 oz. bag Sugar Snap Peas, cooked according to package instructions and cooled
- 6 green onions washed, trimmed and sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 12 oz. jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, freshly chopped
- 1/4 cup aged white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Cook spaghetti according to package instructions but add 1/2 tsp salt to the boiling water. Meanwhile cook sugar snap peas and mix together dressing and set aside. Now prepare the spring onions, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts and fresh basil.
As soon as the pasta is cooked drain in colander and rinse under cold water until cool. Let pasta drain well. In a very large mixing bowl add pasta, prepared veggies and dressing. I found this very hard to mix so I washed my hands well and tossed it bare handed.
Chill for 8 hours or over night in an air tight container. Serve cold.
Calories in Explore Asian Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
Explore Asian - Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
|Total Fat||2 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||16 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||11 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||5 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||23 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.