- 12 Baby Bella Mushrooms, about 3 inches in size
- 2 10 oz. boxes of frozen Green Giant Creamed Spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese and some extra for topping
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic in jar
- 4 Tbsp. butter or Smart Balance original margarine
- Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup white wine, the drinkable kind
Cook creamed spinach according to package directions and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile remove stems from mushroom while gripping the stem and using a twisting action, trying not to damage the mushroom shell. Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel if need be to clean off. Add 2 Tbsp. of the butter to a 10 x 13 pyrex baking dish along with the white wine
In a medium size mixing bowl mix together cooked spinach, Asigo, and garlic, mix together well. Place mushrooms in dish and stuff with the spinach mixture. Now add a sprinkling of Asiago and Panko to the tops of the mushrooms, then melt the remaining 2 Tbsp. of butter and drizzle on top of the mushrooms. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 45 minutes.
You see the deliciousness of the juices in the bottom of the baking dish. Get yourself some nice hearty bread to sop it up and eat it cave man style. Yum!