- about 1 lb of ground turkey 99% lean
- 1 medium size sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 can El Pato tomato sauce
- 1 can El Pato Salsa de Jalapeno
- 1 can Goya Rancheros, refried pinto beans
- 1 pkg La Tortilla Factory tortillas, 8 ct.
- Reduced fat, grated Mexican cheese blend
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, meanwhile preheat a large nonstick pan over medium heat sprayed with cooking spray. Now add the ground turkey and diced onion to skillet, stir meat well while it cooks until meat is no longer pink. In a 2 cup measuring open Both El Pato canned sauces and mix them together well. Add 1/4 cup of the sauce to the meat mixture along with the Ranchero beans (reserving the rest of the sauce later on for the top of the burritos). Stir mixture well until all is blended in evenly.
La Tortilla factory tortillas are the bomb.They are only 100 calories, 1.5 g fat, and they have 8 g of fiber.
Add 1/2 cup of meat bean mixture to all 8 tortillas and roll them up as shown. Fold in the sides, then the top and roll in the bottom.
I managed to squeeze all 8 of mine into my baking dish. Next you need to top them with remaining sauce and a handful of cheese on top of each one. Now bake those babies in the oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.