- 1.3 lb. ground turkey or ground beef, 93% lean
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 5 Hamburger buns
- garlic flavored olive oil or olive oil
- 5 Tbsp. feta cheese
- 5-10 pepperoncini peppers, sliced thin
- red onion, 5 very thin slices
- cucumber, 15 very thin slices
- 1 large tomato, 5 thin slices
- Kalamata olives, whole, for garnish.
Cook on hot grill for about 8- 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center. For the last minute brush inside of HB buns and grill with olive oil for about 1 minute. Place burgers on buns and top each one with 1 Tbsp. feta cheese, pepperoncini's, 1 red onion slice , 3 cucumber slices, and 1 tomato slice. Garnish on side with olives.
Shady Brook Farm is my favorite brand ground turkey.