My Stud Muffin just loves a Caesar salad and he eats one every chance he can get, yes that's my chubby hubby. They can be so high in fat and my guy does not need that. So hence this is my version of "The Skinny Caesar." I managed to cut back on the fat without cutting back on the flavor. You can always top this with some grilled chicken or shrimp so it can be a side salad or a complete meal. This recipe is for one main meal salad or two side salads. If you want to make lots just remember 1 part salad dressing to 2 parts sour cream. Hot days ahead call for a cold salad for lunch or dinner. Lower fat, quick and easy, it doesn't get any better then that. Enjoy!
Low Fat Caesar Salad
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup Ken's Steak house Lite Caesar salad dressing
- Shredded Parmesan
- Freshly grated Black Peppercorns, to taste
- Anchovies, strictly optional here